Biofeedback means "feedback from the body." Biofeedback provides a window to see how our bodies respond to stress. Quite often this type of feedback from our body is ignored until it becomes too intense. In these cases, we may experience chronic pain, anxiety, headaches, or even panic attacks. Biofeedback training helps you learn to respond to your body's stress signals before they become too intense and to take action to relieve stress throughout the day before it impacts your ability to complete tasks or handle your emotions.
Research suggests that about 90% of users notice profitable impact from the training:
- Increase internal awareness of stress and tension in the body and mind
- Teach us to calm down quickly and easily; recovering and releasing tensions
- Improve mental clarity, concentration, and memory for peak performance; academically and physically
- Improved decision making, operation under stress, work overloads, and critical situations
- Develop the ability to release tension and stress
In Peak Performance and Biofeedback we use these same instruments to help optimize your abilities to your advantage. It’s ability to improve mental focus, mind-body control, and overall sport performance has been well documented for over 40 years. The purpose is to gain greater usage of the potential of one's own mind. Effects depend on the type of training and goals set for each individual.
In addition to improved attention and focus, people of all ages: (athletes, students, and professionals) may benefit from biofeedback training. Whether you are preparing for college, learning to read, or working toward your next promotion; biofeedback helps to improve mind-body awareness. Benefits may include:
- Memory improvement and Accelerated learning
- Increased immunity to stress and anxiety: including performance anxiety (presentations, competitions, or stage fright)
- Enhanced creativity and reduction in self imposed "glass ceilings" or mental blocks
- Increased peak performance in relation to your own base line
- Lowered susceptibility to "burning out" and
- Enhanced enjoyment in life's pleasures
Click this link for information on our latest workshop: